- Floss your teeth everyday.
- Brush your teeth with a clean toothbrush
- Eat a balanced diet and fibrous food.
- Visit your dentist once in three months.
- Clean all the surfaces of teeth by brushing and flossing.
- Avoid aerated drinks, tea, coffee and all forms of tobacco.
Don’t open bottles, lids, cut threads etc with your teeth.
Change your toothbrush at least every three or four months, or whenever it gets old and worn.
- Confirm with your dentist which type of floss and brush you should be using.
- If you have special problems like bleeding gums, bad breath; please consult your dentist immediately.
Since there are many brushing techniques, ask your dentist/us which technique is good for brushing your teeth. Use gentle touch. Vigorous brushing could damage the teeth and gums.
“Look after your teeth and they will look after you forever “